2021 Phillips, Lora A., Brajesh Karna, Shelley Morgan, Patricia Solís, and Elizabeth A. Wentz. “LIHEAP Disbursements to Vendors and At-Risk Populations in Arizona.” White Paper, Knowledge Exchange for Resilience, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
2021 Lamar, Shea, Lora A. Phillips, and Patricia Solís. “Visualization: Maricopa County Evictions Dashboard.” Resilience Data Dashboard Series, Knowledge Exchange for Resilience.
2020 Praharaj, Sarbeswar, Carter Wang, Lora A. Phillips, Patricia Solís, and Crystal Alvarez. “Visualization: Economic Resilience Dashboard.” Resilience Data Dashboard Series, Knowledge Exchange for Resilience.
Displaced in the Sun Belt, Report produced by New America in partnership with the Knowledge Exchange for Resilience
- Interview with Arizona Republic, “In Hot Spots in Maricopa County, 1 in 5 Households Evicted, Report Says.” February 2021.
- Interview with The State Press, ASU student newspaper. February 2021.
Displaced in America, Report produced by New America in partnership with the Knowledge Exchange for Resilience
- Interview with Arizona Horizon, nightly newscast on Arizona PBS. September 2020.
- Interview with Skyview Satellite Radio, Arizona network of 30+ radio stations. September 2020.
- Interview with KTAR News, Phoenix radio station. September 2020.
- Research covered by Cronkite News, “Report: Arizona had Highest ‘Housing Loss’ Rate; More Evictions Coming.” September 2020.
- Research covered by Arizona Republic, “Metro Phoenix’s Eviction and Foreclosure Rates Double U.S. Average, New Report Says.” September 2020.